Empire Engineering offers a full range of heating and cooling services to meet all of your residential HVAC needs. When you schedule a heating or air conditioning replacement or install, our professional technitians can have the job done quickly. We replace and install new air conditioning systems for you and your family.
Heating and Air Conditioning Services include but are not limited to:
- Energy Saving Central Air Replacement and Installation
- Energy Saving Heating System Replacement and Installation
- Installation of Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Energy Saving Programmable Thermostats – System Installation and Replacement
- Electric to Gas Conversions for Heating Systems
- Complete Sheet Metal Fabrication and Duct Installation
- Installation and Repair of Standard, Medium or High Capacity Air Filter Systems
Your Heating & Air Conditioning central air conditioning system consists of two main parts—an outdoor unit and an indoor unit, or air handler. The air handler is an important part of your air conditioning equipment. Its job is to effectively circulate conditioned air throughout your home. When matched with a Summer Breeze Heating & Air Conditioning heat pump, it circulates both cool and hot air, depending on the season. With properly sized air handlers, your family has the right amount of clean, comfortable air all year round.
Packaged Heating and Cooling Systems systems form Empire Engineering Heating & Air Conditioning offer a more minimalist approach to heating and cooling for your home. The system contains the same components as your typical split-system—the evaporator, condenser, compressor and more—all working together in one space-saving unit. Packaged units are typically installed outdoors at ground level or on the roof, making them versatile for both horizontal or down-flow designs.
How it works
Packaged systems have been carefully engineered to give you all of your heating and cooling equipment in a single cabinet. Depending on your weather situation and energy needs, you can choose from four types of packaged systems, each working differently:
• Heat pump packaged systems that both heat and cool your home
• Air conditioner packaged systems that offer cooling solutions for warmer climates
• Hybrid fuel packaged systems that work as a heat pump, but can also provide gas heating for greater flexibility
• Gas/electric packaged systems that can switch from electric air conditioning to gas heating to give you more fuel options
- Air Conditioning: Today’s high efficiency air conditioning systems provide better cooling and dehumidification. They also can lower operating costs by as much as 50%!
- Heating: A high efficiency furnace or heat pump brings warmth and comfort to your home at a lower operating cost. The savings can be as much as 50%.
- Ductless Systems: Estes handles the complete line of MITSUBISHI split ductless air conditioning and heat pump systems. We are one of a few elite Mitsubishi Diamond Dealers in Georgia. The innovative “MR. SLIM” heat pump unit is the quietest and most efficient ductless unit available. For more information on a Mitsubishi system for your home visit their website at www.mrslim.com.
- Indoor Air Quality: Estes is very concerned about the quality of air in your home and offers many products and services to help you breathe easier.
- Humidifiers: Proper humidity reduces heating costs and helps prevent health problems caused by excessively dry air in your home. Doctors often prescribe whole-house humidification.
- Air Cleaners: Air cleaners can remove up to 96% of symptom-causing dusts, dander and other pollutants as air circulates through your home or office.
- Programmable Thermostats: Programmable thermostats ensure the proper heating when and where you need it. They save money and improve comfort by responding quicker that manual thermostats.
- Water Heaters: Today’s water heaters have a quicker recovery, which makes them more efficient. We handle a complete line of BRADFORD-WHITE gas and electric water heaters as well as the RINNAI tank-less systems.
- Zone Dampers: Zoned systems can eliminate hot and cold spots, allowing for maximum comfort in every room, 24 hours a day.
- Dehumidifiers: A central dehumidifier can help remove excess moisture
- and humidity in your home, providing a healthier environment in your home.
- Home Comfort Accessories: Home comfort means more than just heating and cooling. Check out these Home Comfort Accessories including CO Detectors, Water Alarms, and more!
- Whole House Generators: Our generators automatically respond when the power goes off!